3 Kelly Street
+61 458 541 443
|Monday|| 09:00am — 08:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 08:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 08:00pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00am — 08:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:00am — 08:00pm |
|Saturday|| 10:00am — 08:00pm |
Reviews of Lianni Studios
- Caleb Zimmerman Added May 10, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★The National Aviary in Pittsburgh is an incredible place to visit. I went into it thinking that it would just be a zoo but for birds, but I was oh so wrong! There are 4 or 5 fully open rooms that you walk through almost unrestricted in the birds habitat. It is an amazing experience when the birds you're looking at fly right over your head and perch on a tree 3 feet from you. Highly recommend going here.
- Ashley McBeth Added May 06, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆This place was great, they work with other places you have a membership with to allow discount tickets. The place was clean and there was alot of staff available to help. Some of the lines for the extra purchases were long however they were really cool to participate in! We will definitely go back.
- John Andrew Metza Added April 27, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★For one I love birds. This collection is wonderful. Most are friendly and have such great personalities, I was amazed at how majestic and friendly many of them we're. You can tell they are well taken care of and thrive off the positive energy and attention. Great place to visit!
- Ezralite _ Added April 27, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★My 2 year old loved it here! We wanted a little warmer alternative to going to the zoo in the winter and this was a great choice! So many amazing sites to see. The birds are absolutely beautiful, and lots of little things for kids to do.
- esmeralda aguirre Added April 25, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Went in thinking it was just gonna be a place with birds, boy was I wrong! This place is amazing , I loved following the workers who were feeding the bird to see all the action. The fact that you can just sit in a room and have the birds flying past your head was well worth it. Nice and clean and the animals all seemed to be happy and healthy.